Between juggling the joys and challenges of home life and staying productive at work, it’s easy for women to make quick decisions now that could affect their health later on, or to miss early signs of medical problems altogether.
To help you take control of your health, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration’s Office of Women’s Health and the General Services Administration’s Federal Citizen Information Center created the free Healthy Women’s Action Kit. Get the information you need to:
- Manage your cholesterol, blood pressure, and risk for diabetes
- Stay safe using cosmetics and getting tattoos
- Recognize and avoid online health scams
- Confidently talk to your doctor about menopause and hormones
- Find the stop-smoking method that can work for you
- And more!
For the quickest service, just fill out the online order form to get free kit(s) of publications for yourself and the women in your life. You can also order by mail or phone; just send your name and address to Healthy Women’s Action Kit, Pueblo, CO 81009 and add the quantity you want to order (up to 5 kits), or call (888) 8-PUEBLO (that’s 888-878-3256), weekdays 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Eastern Time. Or you can read the publications online in PDF format, save them to your computer, and print them.
© 2012, GarysWorld USA. All rights reserved.